- Charter Fishing
- Duluth Children's Museum
- Omnimax Theatre
- Lake Superior Zoo
- North Shore Scenic Railroad
- Nemadji Golf Course
- Spirit Mountain
- Superior White Water Rafting tours
- UMD kayack, canoe, and rock climbing
- Wide variety of styles and flavors—from shore lunch to five-star dining.
- Ethnic, specialty or local cuisine options.
- Hundreds of dining options.
- 4,200 hotel rooms in the city.
- Unique lodging opportunities including cabins, 100-year-old bed & breakfast mansions and campgrounds.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Specialty shops, including local artists, boutiques, and much more.
- Miller Hill Mall, with 200 shops for convenient shopping.
- Fitger's Brewery Complex, an 1857 brewery filled with specialty shops.
- Holiday Center Mall & Downtown Shopping District, with 100 shops connected by skywalk.
- Canal Park Shops—quaint waterfront shopping featuring regional art, outdoor gear, books, toys, gourmet cooking items, candy, antiques, etc.
- Duluth International Airport is 15 minutes from Canal Park and the Downtown Waterfront district.
- Taxi, limo, car-rental and bus services available.
- Hotel/motel parking is free to guests.
- Trolley and tram services available in summer months.
- Extensive, climate-controlled skywalk system.