Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic (A&P)
compensation: Starting wage will be discussed at interview.
employment type: full-time
Monaco air is looking for a responsible, service-oriented individual to join our staff of airframe & powerplant mechanics (A&P). This position is full time, Monday – Friday, 8-hour shifts with many benefits.
- Profit sharing
- Health, Dental, Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid vacation and sick days, and many more.
Requirements for consideration:
- Read Write speak and understand the English language.
- Minimum age 21 years
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to pass FAA-required 10-year background check
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing thereafter
- Will work as part of a team performing general maintenance on GA aircraft to include annuals and repairs.
- Perform all mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical component maintenance, repair or replacement of parts as directed.
- Comply with all policies and procedures to ensure a safe and productive work site.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassembles, repairs, and reassemble.
- Possess honesty, integrity, and a commitment to maintaining safe compliant aircraft.
- FAA A&P Mechanic needs to have a good mechanical aptitude and skill set.
- Have your own set of basic tools.
- Prefer to have 3-5 years’ experience. But will review all applications.
To pursue this opportunity, please stop in and fill out an application at:
Monaco Air Duluth
4535 Airport Approach Road,
Duluth, MN 55811