compensation: Starting wage will be discussed at interview.
employment type: full-time
Monaco Air is an aviation company that helps keep other aviation companies flying.
We are seeking a career-minded individual to become part of our vehicle and facility maintenance team at our Duluth International Airport location.
In this position, you will be part of a team that is responsible for performing all types of diagnostics, maintenance and repairs on light and heavy-duty trucks, numerous types of support aviation equipment and multiple buildings and facilities.
At Monaco Air Duluth, you can expect an interesting environment where everyday you are part of finding the solutions that keeps our business running smoothly and safely. Most importantly, we are looking for the right individual to grow with us
Typical work duties:
- Perform inspection, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair services on a wide variety of heavy-duty vehicles and equipment including refueling trucks, fueling systems, tanks and pumping equipment, aircraft deice equipment, aircraft servicing equipment, forklifts, company vehicles, etc.
- Perform inspection, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair services on numerous buildings and facilities, including FBO building, hangars, fuel farm and maintenance facilities
- Assist and perform other mechanical maintenance duties outside of standard technician duties throughout the facility and vehicle and equipment fleet
- Competitive starting wage with annual performance-based adjustments
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Health, Dental, Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid training
Requirements for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum age 21 years
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to pass FAA-required 10-year background check
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug testing and random drug testing thereafter
- Schedule flexibility
- Great attitude with a demonstrated history of customer service and working well with a diverse group of people
- Ability to works outdoors and in all types of demanding weather conditions
- Ability to diagnose and repair building electrical, hvac and plumbing systems
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Practical knowledge and experience troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components of heavy-duty vehicles and equipment
- Experience with airport operations and airport driving rules and regulations
- Experience working with gasoline and diesel powered vehicles
- Welding and metal fabrication
- Snow removal equipment operation and processes
- Automotive/Trades education and experience
Aviation experience is helpful but not mandatory for consideration.
To pursue this opportunity, please stop in and fill out an application at:
Monaco Air Duluth
4535 Airport Approach Road,
Duluth, MN 55811